It is a Program that pretend to support organizations that are specifically involved in the fight against the exclusion of disadvantaged people and contribute to social integration and economic promotion of the territory; identifying and promoting the performance measures needed to help the most vulnerable groups, establishing specific lines of work that effectively, ensuring our commitment to people, organizations and the whole society.
This Program is implemented through a system of aids in loans form, providing financial support to requests from Third Sector Organizations. In this sense, those operations that start new occupational projects or request the advance of pending grants to receive by the different administrations will be studied.
The program is based on joint action, highlighting the expertise of each organization to be a clear and convincing impulse of collective improvement.
Commitments to the most vulnerable people:
- Target our activity at its service
- Support the development of personal autonomy
- Assist in the promotion and protection of fundamental rights
- Encourage participation in programs that take into our financial support
- Promote quality of life and personal initiative
Commitments with Third Sector organizations:
- Provide financial support and recognition to its activity
- Encourage the continuous improvement processes to get the best results with the resources provided
Commitments to society:
- Support organizations committed to transparency in its management
- Support the networking
- Promote sustainable development that respects the environment and territory